Frequently Answered Questions

Everyone Loves Quick Answers!

Does the recreation office still accept paper entries and checks/cash?

Answer: Yes paper entries with checks/cash will still be accepted as they have always been. Please list an email account and we can set you up with an SIPlay account so you can enjoy all the great scheduling features.  They can be dropped off at the Bingo Hall any Thursday or Saturday night 5:30-10 pm. Please contact Karen Davis. 
Can I register online and pay with a check? 
Online registration will require you to pay via credit/debit card if you do not have one please drop your form and check to the Recreation office during the operating hours. 
What if I don't have an email account?
While you we encourage you to get one so you can benefit from this great system. You can still register thru the office as we always have. Please let your coach know that you do not have an email account so they can make accomodations to notify you of game schedules, practice times and other team/league related info. 
Can I get a refund if my child decides not to play? 
Please notify your coach and league director if your child decides not to play. If teams have already been chosen a partial fee will be returned. The fee can be returned to your credit card if paid by credit card with a transaction fee that is charged by SIPlay. If you paid cash or check please visit the Recreation office for a returned payment. 
If I have questions regarding a particular sport whom do I contact?
Please contact the Recreation Director or League Directors. Info can be found on the contact page.
Do I need to set up a different account for each child? 
No only one account per family is needed. Simply click on add child to your family account and fill out the required information. This information will remain stored for any future registrations. This allows one single spot to coordinate each childs schedule for practices and games. 
I am a participant of PCWAP how do I register? 
All participants under PCWAP can still set up an online account. However in order to register you must go thru PCWAP and the recreation office will do a manual registration. You may also still turn in a paper form that is downloadable from the sports webpage and turn into the a PCWAP representative. 
Pendleton Recreation will follow all the state Health guidelines for youth sports.
In the event the season is cancelled prior to start everyone will receive a full refund.
If the season is partiallly finished a pro-rated fee will be refunded or an account credit applied. 
If you have attended a recreation event and have been exposed please notify your coach and league director. 

External links are provided for reference purposes. Pendleton County Recreation is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites.

Copyright 2021 by My League | Privacy Notice

Sports league management software by SportsSignUp Play